…another to-do list. Because omg, the next two weeks are going to SUCK. *whimper*
So… let’s deal with this weekend first, shall we?
- Work Stuff
- Grade prof. section 001 and 002 tests.
locate and grade all extra credit assignments
- give extra credit to the classes i said i would for being on time
catch up the attendance grades
discover you’re missing one attendance sheet that had TWO days worth of attendance on it.
LAUGH HYSTERICALLY WHEN YOU FIND IT IN WITH YOUR OTHER PAPERS WHEN YOU ALREADY TOLD YOUR STUDENTS IT WAS MISSING BECAUSE WOW, DON’T YOU LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT. *HEADDESK*
organizational mml stuff
- School stuff
- Figure out when next project is due and maybe get a start on that?
- Fill out weekly survey
- Do homework assignment
- Do extra assignment for next week.
- WRITE YOUR FUCKING LIT REVIEW, SERIOUSLY JUST GET OVER YOURSELF AND DO IT, WTF IS EVEN WRONG WITH YOU???
- Write memo #9
- Do NIH online thing
- Write extra memo
- Write memo #10
- Do all the associated readings
- CRY A WHOLE LOT
- Adulting stuff
- change Gabriel’s litter
- clean off my desk
- find and mail my vet license renewal stuff
- get my vision and dental insurance set up so I can get more contact lenses
- mail back my broken moccasins so they can replace them
- Send old handicapped placard back
- Email AVMA guy again to see if he got the tax info you finally sent.
- Take printer in to get fixed (THOUGH I’M SURE IT’S TOO LATE BY NOW, FUCK)
- Go through old junk mail
- Do laundry
- Get pin and register for classes
- get your oil changed and your car inspected
- CRY MORE
- Fun stuff
whether or not you’re going to try to get to Les Mis this weekend
before Arbender leaves or if you’re just going to cry about it from
Buy ticket to Chilina’s concert on Monday. 😀