I MEAN I’m all for the obvious
oh gosh these two srs nerds though
- who steals french fries off the other’s plate
Feuilly. Because seriously, they’re sitting there just getting cold. Look, he’s not judgemental, but…it’s just terrible, all right. He can’t let it happen.
- who jokingly moves in for the kiss when someone asks if they’re a couple
It would never occur to either of them to do this, not in ten thousand years of jokes and comments. o_o
- who has to bust or bail the other out of jail
Feuilly is one of the group they try really hard to keep out of the arrests, so he’s usually the one coming around with the group’s Bail Fund money the next day. >_<
- who gives the other advice/comfort about dating issues
…Again, if we assume they’re dating France and The People, they give each other advice ALL THE TIME. If we assume anything else, then neither of them ever. 😛
- who shamelessly cheats at games by reaching over to cover the other’s eyes
Feuilly. It cracks Enjolras up because Feuilly is so obviously not cheating. For one thing, he’s using both hands to cover Enjolras’ eyes while he just shouts I’M CHEATING NOW and then he still has to explain how he would Never Cheat and Honesty Is So Important.
(You can tell Enjolras is cracking up because he does that Silent Laugh thing TWICE.)
- who immediately calls dibs on the top bunk
…When did these two go to bed? Top Bunk is the sad fate of whoever takes the longest to pass out, so they have to climb up the ladder (or just pile into the lower bunk too, or pass out on the couch.)
- who starts and who wins the pillow fights
Feuilly! Well, Feuilly occasionally sort of mashes a pillow onto Enjolras and laughs at him. Pitched combat!
- who says “your pants would look better on their floor” to the other’s potential crush
…look it was a totally innocent, even critical, statement because he’d managed to wreck his pants, okay, neither of them thought ANYTHING about it until Courfeyrac and Bahorel started cackling, oh my god, SHUT UP I WAS MAKING FUN OF HIS PANTS AND YOU KNOW IT, I DISOWN YOU BOTH.
(Feuilly. Feuilly’s the malaproper. Enjolras has no idea what the joke is, but he’s ignoring Bahorel and Courfeyrac on the general principle of They’re Laughing That Way Again.)