OK. Here we go. My to-do list. *sweats*
To-Do for Wednesday (5/4)
Grade ALL THE STUFF
- Read the text book I think I want to order for my summer class
- Order the text books for my summer class
- Find six articles
- Write two lit reviews with the six articles
- Write research proposal
- Finish transcribing interviews and observations
- Finish coding interviews and translations
- Make powerpoint for presentation with all info and data
- CRY A WHOLE LOT
- Study for final
- Turn 38?
To-Do for next Wednesday (5/11)
- Start putting together syllabus for summer class
- Register for summer session I class
- Actually write up your research paper
- Write up materials and methods section
- Write up the rest of the findings/paper.
To do for Wednesday the 18th:
- Administer final exam, curse about how much grading you’re about to have to do
- Lit Review class
- Find The Perfect Article that Perfectly represents the topic you will write your lit review on.
- Read it.
- Read other article for class.
- Buy text books.
I THINK THAT’S ENOUGH TO BE GETTING ON WITH FOR NOW, DON’T YOU?? *falls over*