I ended up curling up in bed with my cat for over an hour to make up for
booting him off the desk. -.-;;; Then I just gave up and when into
the other room and played games on my phone for two hours. It was NOT a
productive evening. *sigh* Went back to working on the transcription
this morning, and I think I’m going to be shifting around my priorities a
To-Do for Wednesday (5/4)
- NOTHING. If I have time to read the textbook, great. If not… well. I have a looseleaf copy of the book. I can get the pertinent readings to the kids if I have to without ordering the book.
- (Oh, wait. I do have to print up my lessons and attendance sheets for the week, but that’s no big deal.)
- Study for final/organize my notes for final
- Finish transcription
- Code all that fucking data
- Write up powerpoint presentation
- Almost forgot… Turn 38.
To-Do for next Wednesday (5/11)
- SYLLABUS CAN WAIT, OMFG, YOU’RE NOT TEACHING UNTIL THE END OF JULY.
- Write two lit reviews with the six articles
- Write research proposal
- Write up your research paper
- (This if really just the RP with results, discussion and conclusion added.)
- Write up materials and methods section
- Write up the rest of the findings/paper.
- Put together presentation blurb thing.
To do for Wednesday the 18th:
- Administer final exam, curse about how much grading you’re about to have to do
- School – Lit Review class
- Register for summer class
- Find The Perfect Article that Perfectly represents the topic you will write your lit review on.
- Read other article for class.
- Buy text books.
This feels a LOT more do-able. So, hopefully I can get it accomplished without causing myself TOO much pain. -.-;; Wish me luck?