…because apparently I need a kick in the ass to get moving. 😛
- Work Stuff
Finish writing up assignments for syllabus.
Write rubrics for new assignments.
Finalize syllabus and send to boss.
Email syllabus to student who asked for it.
- Send syllabus to copy center so it will be ready for next Tuesday.
- (OMG, I START TEACHING NEXT TUESDAY. O_O)
- Read the first few chapters of the textbook so you’re actually ready to teach them. Come up with lesson plan ideas past the first two days of class.
- School stuff
- Lit Review Class
- Finish first section.
- Write second section.
- QP stuff
- Register for QP class.
- Write QP abstract and send to advisor.
- Once approved, write QPP.
- Once approved, write QP.
- Independent study
- Register for class
- Read “Thinking Fast and Slow”
- Write papers.
- Adulting Stuff
Email shoe company AGAIN to tell them that the newest pair don’t fit either. *sigh* Seriously, I give up.
- Put together appeal stuff for WC insurance.
- Send 2015 tax info to other insurance.
- Writing Stuff
- Write fic for PR Femslash Ficathon
- Answer trailing writing meme asks
OK, OBVIOUSLY I’m not getting all of this done today. But sometimes it helps me to put it all in one place so I can get perspective on what’s important, you know? Also, so I don’t forget things. O_o;;; *cracks knuckles* Anyway… get at me, syllabus! ;D
Moving right along?
NOT BAD FOR A DAY’S WORK. (And thanks again, @takethewatch!)
Now I need to shower and get dressed and head to class. Happy Bastille Day, everyone! ^_^