Liam on the set of The Phantom Menace, hair pulled up to keep cool in the desert heat.
Tag: and I CAN’T
Oh, I have a bad feeling about this.
On Saturday, the Marin Humane Society took in a dog surrendered by its owner. They soon discovered the scared, shivering dog had recently had puppies — puppies who were much too young to be separated from mom.
After some convincing, the owner surrendered the puppies too. When mom and puppies were reunited, the adorable interaction was captured on video.
The great news: Momma dog Cora is back to being a happy, friendly dog and her puppies are in great health too. For more on this sweet family, check out our full story:http://bit.ly/1p922P0 (source)
tearing up over this
shes so happy, shes so happy, suddenly she realises that the humans are safe and friends and have brought her puppies back to her
protect all animals.
proof of dogs being too good for us
Courfeyrac and Combeferre! :)
- who steals french fries off the other’s plate
Courfeyrac, of course.
- who jokingly moves in for the kiss when someone asks if they’re a couple
Maybe Courfeyrac in the right company, but mostly they just both look bemused.
- who has to bust or bail the other out of jail
Like Jehan and Bahorel, they’re probably there together, but… you know, I’m going to go with Courfeyrac. I think he’s the stealth dadfriend, in bed by ten while Enjolras lures Combeferre into smuggling treasonous pamphlets in the middle of the night.
- who gives the other advice/comfort about dating issues
Combeferre doesn’t have time for dating (imo), and Courfeyrac doesn’t trust Combeferre’s advice.
- who shamelessly cheats at games by reaching over to cover the other’s eyes
Courfeyrac. Combeferre pretends it’s not happening.
- who immediately calls dibs on the top bunk
- who starts and who wins the pillow fights
Courfeyrac starts them, Combeferre amasses far wider array of weapons (bed pillows, couch cushions, throw pillows) and is more technical in his methods, and so wins.
- who says “your pants would look better on their floor” to the other’s potential crush
Combeferre. Everyone except Courfeyrac is stunned.