- Work Stuff
Print up and prep lesson plan and attendance sheets for tomorrow
OH FUCK ME IT’S THE WORD PROBLEM LESSON THAT MEANS I HAVE TO
- make powerpoints for tomorrow’s class
- School stuff
- Memo 11
- Read Bredo article
- Read Cresswell article
- Memo 12
- Read Con Respeto
- Start looking for articles for article review
- Start work on research proposal
Contact research subjects to try to pin down a good time to visit and do interviews
- Study for Wednesday’s test?
- maybe not ^_~
- organize notes, etc, into easy access format for test (what? it’s open notes ^_~)
- Maybe do the analysis and write up for the project that’s due in like
two months? Because you can TOTALLY teach yourself multiple
regression. Totally. In fact, stat is a LOT MORE FUN now that you’ve
resigned yourself to the fact that you’re teaching it to yourself. And
you’re kind of excited to get that done. Because you’re a Total Fucking
- Adulting stuff
- find handicapped placard thing to FINALLY MAIL IT BACK GOOD GRIEF
- box up moccasins to send back so they can send the new pair
- maybe contact disability insurance to see where they’re at with your appeal
- Fun stuff
- Platonic meme answers from
yesterdaythree days ago!! 😀
1 down,3 to go
- Work on fic?
- …but which one?
Right. So, yesterday was awful. I got a lead on the fact that some bad news that I was half-expecting probably really is as bad as it looks like it’s going to be, and I’m in no way ready to deal with the fall-out of that bad news. I’m also not ready to do more than vague-blog about it because then I might jinx it and make it worse. So. That’s that.
Suffice it to say, though, that I got NOTHING DONE yesterday and my head is REALLY not in the game and now it’s Sunday and it’s crunch time and there we are. *heavy sigh* This week is going to suck.
*soft sounds of sobbing*