- who steals french fries off the other’s plate
Courfeyrac, of course.
- who jokingly moves in for the kiss when someone asks if they’re a couple
Maybe Courfeyrac in the right company, but mostly they just both look bemused.
- who has to bust or bail the other out of jail
Like Jehan and Bahorel, they’re probably there together, but… you know, I’m going to go with Courfeyrac. I think he’s the stealth dadfriend, in bed by ten while Enjolras lures Combeferre into smuggling treasonous pamphlets in the middle of the night.
- who gives the other advice/comfort about dating issues
Combeferre doesn’t have time for dating (imo), and Courfeyrac doesn’t trust Combeferre’s advice.
- who shamelessly cheats at games by reaching over to cover the other’s eyes
Courfeyrac. Combeferre pretends it’s not happening.
- who immediately calls dibs on the top bunk
- who starts and who wins the pillow fights
Courfeyrac starts them, Combeferre amasses far wider array of weapons (bed pillows, couch cushions, throw pillows) and is more technical in his methods, and so wins.
- who says “your pants would look better on their floor” to the other’s potential crush
Combeferre. Everyone except Courfeyrac is stunned.
The best part was the light sabre fight with Ewan McGregor in Sith. Ewan is a great guy, I get on with him really well. We both have a great affinity for our light sabres – no pun intended – and we’d always spar when we had a spare few minutes. So when we got to Sydney to film Sith we argued them into letting us do the scene ourselves and really went for it – no stunt guys – and it works even though we were black and blue afterwards. It was like being nine years old playing your favourite game with your friend.