So, thanks to a really hectic week and a minor meltdown, I didn’t get as much done as I wanted and managed to add several new things to the pile, so let’s try this again…
- Work Stuff
- Read the next four chapters of the textbook so you’re actually ready to teach them.
- Come up with lesson plan ideas for the next week of class.
- Fix the damned schedule you fucked up writing and send it to the class.
- (Seriously, how the fuck did I do that? I CHECKED THE THING TEN TIMES. *headdesk*)
- Post the mini-lesson rubric.
- Get an attendance spreadsheet together.
- School stuff
- Respond to advisor’s email.
- Stat class
- Teach yourself how to do factor analysis.
- Do the stats analysis for your paper.
- Write paper.
- Write presentation.
Tell prof to go screw herself. OK, NOT REALLY, BUT AT LEAST I GOT TO RANT TO THE PROGRAM DIRECTOR ABOUT HER LAST NIGHT AND A I FEEL A BIT BETTER NOW.
- Lit Review Class from last summer session
- Finish first section.
- Write second section.
- QP stuff
- Register for QP class for the fall
- Write QP abstract and send to advisor.
- Once approved, write QPP.
- Once approved, write QP.
- Independent study
- Register for class for the fall
- Read “Thinking Fast and Slow”
- Write papers.
- Adulting Stuff
- Email shoe company to let them know what you want to do about the shoes.
- Send 2015 tax info to other insurance.
- Open your fucking mail. It’s piling up.
- The pile ‘o’ clothes is reaching scary heights, again. PUT IT AWAY, ALREADY.
- Fun stuff
- Write story for PR Femslash Ficathon.
- Answer trailing writing meme asks.
- Check on your garden.
- Make plans with dad and with Karen to see ST.
- Back up your tumblr to a WordPress
- Get your queue sorted, already. It’s a mess.
…it’s a bit pathetic that those last two legitimately fall under the ‘fun’ category. It’s a bit pathetic that half the time these days ‘fun’ = ‘things that might bright my stress level down just a hair’ instead of things that are actually fun. 😛
italics – the things I absolutely have to get done this weekend
…yeah, this weekend is going to SUCK. *headdesk*