It’s nearing midnight, probably, and Feuilly has been dozing on Enjolras’ shoulder, book long abandoned in his lap, for a good hour when Enjolras looks up from his own studies, blue eyes twinkling.
“You should go to bed,” he wraps an arm around Feuilly, trying to gently shake him awake. “You’ll hurt your neck and you’ll be exhausted tomorrow.”
Feuilly sighs deeply but doesn’t open his eyes.
“But y’hair smells good,” he mumbles, moving a little so he can settle more comfortably against Enjolras’ side. “’n it’s soft.”
Alright then, Enjolras smiles, and turns back to his book.
Should be working, doodles drarry instead. click it ✨
- Spending sleepless nights on the roof, talking about space and mythology and aliens
- Grantaire helping Combeferre study anatomy because it’s interesting and useful in exchange for help on his math homework
- Ferre allowing himself to be dragged out to parties he normally wouldn’t attend because Grantaire is going and is by himself and SOMEONE has to make sure that man makes it home in one piece
- Constantly sharing sci-fi/fantasy books
- Star Trek and Lord of the Rings marathons
- They pass notes in Elvish during meetings, and it’s SO frustrating
- Combeferre tried to one-up Grantaire once by writing Black Speech (orc) in Elvish script and got back “You fool no one” in Nordic runes
- They poured hours into the structure of the Ancient Language from Eragon to make it a functional form of communication
- Grantaire is a dirty memer, and so is Courfeyrac. They go back and forth all the time. Grantaire whispered “here come dat boi” when Enjolras walked in one day, and Combeferre scared the shit out of him because no one was expecting the “o shit whaddup” to come from him.
- “Just because” experiments because Combeferre will do a lot of things ~for science~ and Grantaire is more than ready to get involved in something fun and potentially risky
- “Grantaire, what fucking Hogwarts house do you belong in?” “Which one do you think I belong in?” “Stop doDGING THE QUESTION”
Horded ducks see water for the first time
> That was heart warming, thanks!
> “NOO I DON’T KNOW HOW TO SWIM!!!…. wait, this is built in? well now I feel silly..”
> Who the heck hoards ducks?
> That music was the best.
> Beautiful video, thanks for sharing this gorgeous moment for those ducks.
> Love the way they stop as a group right at the waters edge as if to say “NO THANKS!”
> “Oh wow! I’m like a boat! You guys! Hey! You have to try this! I’m like a boat!”
> I almost skipped watching this because the video isn’t embedded, but the promise of seeing something adorable was just too strong. I wasn’t let down.