- Spending sleepless nights on the roof, talking about space and mythology and aliens
- Grantaire helping Combeferre study anatomy because it’s interesting and useful in exchange for help on his math homework
- Ferre allowing himself to be dragged out to parties he normally wouldn’t attend because Grantaire is going and is by himself and SOMEONE has to make sure that man makes it home in one piece
- Constantly sharing sci-fi/fantasy books
- Star Trek and Lord of the Rings marathons
- They pass notes in Elvish during meetings, and it’s SO frustrating
- Combeferre tried to one-up Grantaire once by writing Black Speech (orc) in Elvish script and got back “You fool no one” in Nordic runes
- They poured hours into the structure of the Ancient Language from Eragon to make it a functional form of communication
- Grantaire is a dirty memer, and so is Courfeyrac. They go back and forth all the time. Grantaire whispered “here come dat boi” when Enjolras walked in one day, and Combeferre scared the shit out of him because no one was expecting the “o shit whaddup” to come from him.
- “Just because” experiments because Combeferre will do a lot of things ~for science~ and Grantaire is more than ready to get involved in something fun and potentially risky
- “Grantaire, what fucking Hogwarts house do you belong in?” “Which one do you think I belong in?” “Stop doDGING THE QUESTION”
Horded ducks see water for the first time
> That was heart warming, thanks!
> “NOO I DON’T KNOW HOW TO SWIM!!!…. wait, this is built in? well now I feel silly..”
> Who the heck hoards ducks?
> That music was the best.
> Beautiful video, thanks for sharing this gorgeous moment for those ducks.
> Love the way they stop as a group right at the waters edge as if to say “NO THANKS!”
> “Oh wow! I’m like a boat! You guys! Hey! You have to try this! I’m like a boat!”
> I almost skipped watching this because the video isn’t embedded, but the promise of seeing something adorable was just too strong. I wasn’t let down.
Qui/Obi AU Photoset – Modern Romance
(for Obi-Wan Catnobi *g*)
these two own my heart (◡‿◡✿)
let me tell you about the amazing potential of Cosette and Feuilly as foster siblings opening a coffee shop together
It has a large counter in a U shape, and one half of it is decidated to the coffee and the other to the tea; there are plants and dainty tea cups and feature art and crafts from local people, which Cosette and Feuilly still personally pick and they have impeccable taste
it’s all open space and large tables, there are workshop organised every week – first it’s their friends teaching whoever wants to come about skills, relaxation techniques, or discussions about what’s happening in the world, but it ends up being so popular they have an actual schedule and a website to book your place in one of these workshops
they have poetry nights, too
Cosette makes the sweetest hot chocolates and chai lattes and Feuilly’s so good with latte art
they hire pretty much anyone who needs a job, no matter what their pasts or experiences are – that’s how Marius ended up learning how to make pastries, and he’s good at it
they have a suspended coffee system that never go under a dozen suspended coffees available
because Valjean’s not getting any younger, he feels bad about not being able to do as much as before, and Cosette and Feuilly know he’s getting a bit lonely, so they 100% include him in their venture and he works there part time and he loves it and he meets people and talk to them and I’m so happy guys I just want Jean Valjean to be happy that’s the only thing that matters