He was Antinous, wild. You would have said, seeing the thoughtful reflection of his eye, that he had already, in some preceding existence, been through the revolutionary apocalypse. He knew its tradition like an eyewitness. He knew every little detail of that great thing. A pontifical and warrior nature, strange in a youth.
Coffee shop AUs are great but what about Cat café AUs though?
- Jehan Feuilly and Cosette run this very popular cat café that doubles as a tea room. Feuilly is always thorough with the kitties’ vaccinations and health, never straining his fuzzy children when they don’t feel like it
- Enjolras isn’t a cat person by any stretch of imagination but went along to humour Courfeyrac, who’s not so much a cat person than an EVERYTHING THAT BREATHES person.
- So when a cat started to purr against his leg, Enjolras was like “what do I do? Is it going to pee on my leg? Courf what the fuck do I do?!”
- Grantaire is fucking LIVING! He comes for the cats more than the drinks. He always has at least 3 on his lap and 2 kittens in the pockets of his hoodie. He makes very realistic cat sketches that Cosette hangs on the walls.
- Combeferre comes there to study often, telling the cats what he’s studying at the time, especially anatomy so that he can demonstrate: “See, you spine has-Yes, I love you too, but stay in place, so your spine-stop moviiiiing”
- Courfeyrac has the time of his life. He dresses the kitties in the homemade outfits Jehan knits, he babytalks them, he tries to teach them tricks, snapchats pics… He’s often guilty of lion kitting (while singing the opening of “Circle of Life” very loudly)
- Bossuet wants to rename all of them to make a team: “You will be Catain Amewrica, you will be the Sulk, you will be Black Meow….”
- Joly is allergic to cats, so he stays away and requests countless snapchat pics and videos to live the experience through his phone, the poor dear
- Jehan can somehow serve tables with a cat steadily sat on their shoulder??? Some say they have an excellent posture. Others evoke witchcraft. Jehan never denies
- Bahorel wants to adopt each and every single one of the cats. He’s extremely possessive with them “No, no don’t go to Courfeyrac, you love me, remember? Why do you… YOU TWO FACED BASTARD I PETTED YOU FOR AN HOUR!”
- Feuilly is the alpha mom of the pack, all the kitties love him. Everytime he comes up to a table, Feuilly steals the show because the cats are suddenly all over him for cuddles. He loves them dearly and wants them healthy and happy
- Cosette can do sick latte art, notably cat faces with cream, the signature drink of the house. She’s the sweetest with everybody and slips free pastry to children. Always wears cat earings to work.
- Marius is allergic to cats, but he’ll show up anyway. No one can tell if he’s blushing from Cosette’s presence or having a rash
Enjolras cried: “Listen to me, you, Feuilly, valiant artisan, man of the people. I revere you. Yes, you clearly behold the future, yes, you are right. You had neither father nor mother, Feuilly; you adopted humanity for your mother and right for your father.“
GODMatthew Stover from Revenge of The Sith Novelisation]
Maybe my favorite gif of Janeway because it looks like she’s reading someone’s smut and isn’t pleased with the quality.
“Their flesh melted together like they were a weird sort of siamese twins but sexyily… are you serious Chakotay?”
can we make “Captain reads bad smut written by first officer” a thing
“he gasped as he pinned his captain against the wall and his hot rod twitched impatiently, eager to get closer to that glorious ass… Will, what the fuck?”
“If it pleases you plant your seed in my garden and I will bear the fruit of your loins” she screamed, slamming back into him as he flooded her internal organs violently….Major…what the fuck.”
“But by the prophets, not 50 of them Nerys!”
I just love where this post went. It was not what I expected.
“Well, Mister Spock, I can’t say that I’m not intrigued, but unless I’ve misread the species of your leads that’s too many hands.”
“Actually, this is pretty tasty stuff, T’Pol”
This post and fandom moves me on a spiritual level.