This post got me thinking about the camerawork/direction making Fraser look dominant.
I need you to come back to me. I need you to believe me. It’s me. It’s me. I just need you to come back. I love you.
They get out of control.
Except for one who prefers to “conceal; don’t feel.”
OH BUT WAIT. I’M A VET. CAN I OFFER MY OPINION IN THE GUISE OF A PUN?
How do Les Cats deal with fleas? They apply…
where I grew up in California not only is “dude” generally non-gender-specific, half of the time it doesn’t even refer to a person at all.
I said it to a faucet today.
Having also grown up in California, I can attest that dude can be anything. Males are dude. Females are dude. My phone is dude. That cat over there, it is dude. The green light that only lasts long enough for 1 car to pass is dude. I have called my hair “dude”. I have called my coffee maker “dude”. The entire population of the world, and all of their belongings, are all dude.
we are all dude
- Enjolras – the Affectionate drunk : You think Enjolras is a stuck-up dude with little time for human interaction? Well watch him after 2 shots (the guy doesn’t need more)! He’ll be literally glued to whoever is sat next to him, he’ll comb your hair with his fingers, he’ll tell you how wonderfully everything is and will be. He may cry at some point but that’s because he loves everybody so.much
- Combeferre – the Trivia drunk : you’ve always wanted to hear all about ancient Egypt undergarments and dragonflies’ mating rituals? Combeferre is your guy! He’ll be sweating out knowledge from all his pores with his deep voice, slightly drawling due to the alcohol
- Courfeyrac – the Dancing drunk : He somehow thinks the dancefloor is his very own territory and won’t be asked twice to prove his mastership in hip rolling. He’s bound to end up shirtless and singing and dancing to YMCA at least once
- Grantaire – the Grantaire drunk : He’s very hard to define because his drinking mood varies drastically. He can range from the happy drunk to the melancholic drunk, the passed out drunk, the sardonic drunk… A lot goes on in his head and depending on that day he’ll be either one or the other
- Joly – the Giggling drunk : He will giggle for absolutely everything. Everything is hilarious, from the word “cloud” to the way the light reflects on Enjolras’s hair. The decibels of the giggles increase with the number of drinks he’s had and usually end up at the “roaring grizzly bear” level
- Bossuet – the Clumsy drunk : He’ll fall, he’ll trip, he’ll spill his drink, he’ll spill your drink, he’ll burn his eyebrows with flamable shots, he’ll do it all. They place bets as to how many bruises he’s going to earn before hand (extra point for the exact place + colour)
- Feuilly – the Im-drinking-on-a-budget drunk : which means he’ll take the strong stuff right away, who needs to warm up with beer when you can go for ABSINTH right away guys? Also, “girly” drinks are the highway to tipsy island because of the alcohol hidden behind the sugar so it’s not rare to see him with a piña colada or whatever
- Bahorel – the Loud Just-fuck-me-you-them-up drunk : Not only will he destroy your eardrums but he’ll also fight the slightest douchebag on sight. Someone talking shit? Someone being a bit too handsy? A lawyer? Watch him roll his sleeves before going to battle (bonus Feuilly sighing in the background, holding his flower)
- Jehan – the Philosophical drunk : well, you could also call them the Shit post drunk. From one second to the next, they’re gonna got from cheerful to deeply concerned by life and death matters : “Birds don’t have arms Ferre. They don’t. That’s terrible. What do they do when they trip Ferre? WHAT DO THEY DO?!”
- Marius – the Level-up drunk : Sure, you thought Marius would be the Embarrassing drunk type. But you would be astonished as to what alcohol does to his system! It puffs up his chest, straightens his back, unrolls his tongue and gives him an unpredictable swagger like damn son. Four for you Marius
I recognize that the council has made a decision, but given that it’s a stupid-ass decision I’ve elected to ignore it.