Les Mis + The Onion Headlines (2/?)
pink had never been
eponine’s colour. it was too garish, too sickly, too sweet, too
tender, it was too most things. eponine felt far more at home in greys,
blacks, reds and golds – bold, but not too much of anything. cosette delighted in pinks of all shades but especially pastel pinks
that seemed to intensify how soft and warm her complexion was, eponine
noted. after cosette moved in, pink began to drip through their home, from cushions to bed
linen, make-up to toothbrushes. with every pink item that made its
way to eponine, cosette smiled. cosette smiled at pink and that’s how
eponine decided pink was her favourite colour.
Des belles fleurs: [Art + drabble fill] A canon era AU where Éponine survives the barricade and meets Cosette once again. Both girls learn to deal with their pasts, somehow.
In return I got Keep me close, a wonderful nsfw Enjoltaire by sonatadream (!!!!!??? wow I just noticed this!) thank you so much dear ❤
ooh, I missed this somehow?? Your style is always so lush! I love the colors here; even though they’re so soft, every picture still feels totally saturated with them. And I love the little story playing out over the pictures!
Cosette! Now I remember. We were children together, now look what’s become of me.
Little Les Amis & Co. summer things
- night time gatherings in Jehan’s roof garden, city lights and the smell of flowers
- Bossuet’s collection of the most ridiculously patterned swimming trunks (from neon colours to flamingos to surfing dinosaurs)
- the explosion of freckles in Feuilly’s face after the first really sunny day
- Grantaire using pencils to tie up his hair
- Joly carrying around at least three bottles of sunscreen after Enjolras
turns up with his skin matching the colour of his jacket (It’s red.
Like. Lobster red.)
- Courfeyrac and The Great Seduce Combeferre Plan Of 2K16 (which literally consists of a never ending array of the shortest hot pants imaginable)
- Combeferre and The Great Seduce Courfeyrac Plan Of 2K16 (including tight, short sleeved button-ups because tattoos and also biceps)
- Bahorel arranging both of said plans
- Musichetta barefoot with long swinging maxi skirts
- Cosette teaching Gavroche how to make flower crowns and everyone getting into a competition to get him to give them the first one
- Éponine trying not to get caught smiling fondly at the slightly crooked flower crown on her head but refusing to take it off
- Montparnasse’s choked off sobs in the distance when Marius shows up in socks and sandals
((Seeing that Father’s day post going around got me wanting to draw some cute Cosette with her papa… but then I got sad for Marius and Georges and then I got carried away with the Thenardiers NO SURPRISE THERE.))