– Three little girls having their hair done in the bathroom by their mothers because “they wanted to look like Rey.”
– Several children dressed as ewoks (yes they looked incredibly out of place)
– “Wait, what’s Finn’s last name then?” “Dameron.”
– Two Jedis dueling in the cinema’s snack section.
– A few young boys questioning an older woman on Star Wars Trivia and her nailing every question, leaving the boys incredibly impressed (and humbled).
– “Okay but what about Poe?” “Honey his signal was so strong he broke my gaydar.”
– Group of seven or eight people patting, hugging and kissing a BB-8 promo model.
– Teenage girl weeping.
– Same teenage girl patting a Poe Dameron poster and whispering “My smol, gay, space son.”
– Someone screaming “VIVA LA RESISTANCE” at the top of their lungs.
– “Kylo Ren was literally just a scene kid though.”
– A man and a woman seriously discussing the genetic difference and discrepancies between Leia/Han and Kylo.
– “That was a very ill designed light saber. What if he stabbed himself in the chest with the little side bits?”
And my personal favourite:
– “I swear, Kylo Ren was like, three years old.” “So,what, your age?”