I knew George Lucas had some issues writing dialogue, and yes the thing about early drafts is that they are bound to be pretty terrible, but Jesus I had no idea it’d be this bad??
Can you imagine Mark Hamill and Carrie Fisher trying to read this with a straight face? God bless editors
(From How Star Wars Conquered The Universe by Chris Taylor)
Mark, Harrison, and Carrie have said in interviews that they improvised most of their lines, because GL’s scripted dialogue was so bad
oh dear god
note to self: never feel bad about anything you write. never ever ever.
there is a mutant
it has betty
how does anyone ever blame the prequels on any of the ACTORS. i will never understand it
- You can ‘discuss’ any reblog of any post, not just reply to an OP.
- Instead of going on record in a post’s notes, your comment is only available to message recipients.
- It’s much more personal and involved, imo too personal and involved.
- It puts pressure on people to respond to you in a way that replies very much didn’t.
- We were already able to send people a message to discuss anything, including a post, in private. All this does is drop a link in it.
Bring back regular replies.
UG. FUCKING TUMBLR.