no offense but every skein of yarn should be center pull
And not require yarn gynecology to find the end.
Reblogging entirely for “yarn gynecology”
well this makes the term fingering yarn that much more awkward
I am upset that nobody took this opportunity to write “gyarnecology” instead.
Really? They’re a very popular set on my dash! Also, they’re hilarious. 😀 So here goes:
- who steals french fries off the other’s plate
Courfeyrac steals fries. And then he adds fries. And then he adds a sandwich. Or a balloon. Or a small flower bouquet. And then he drapes himself across the table and sighs dramatically because Marius has been IGNORING HIM forEVer (it’s been three minutes).
- who jokingly moves in for the kiss when someone asks if they’re a couple
Courfeyrac. Marius turns the exciting shade of Violet Indignation.
- who has to bust or bail the other out of jail
…Marius is Judging You, Courfeyrac.
- who gives the other advice/comfort about dating issues
Courfeyrac. Definitely Courfeyrac. Marius pretends he didn’t hear it, and runs away.
- who shamelessly cheats at games by reaching over to cover the other’s eyes
Courfeyrac. Marius would NEVER, gasp, also shock, How Very Dare. XP
- who immediately calls dibs on the top bunk
Courfeyrac. And then he ends up cilmbing into the bottom bunk to talk until midnight anyway.
- who starts and who wins the pillow fights
Courfeyrac started the pillow fight. The ONE pillowfight. And then Marius turned into MARIUS BLOODBARON DESTROYER OF FOES but in a pillowy way aaand Courfeyrac’s not doin’ that again, even if it was kind of awesome.
- who says “your pants would look better on their floor” to the other’s potential crush
Courfeyrac. Absolutely Courfeyrac.
…Okay Marius that ONE time but he was trying to say something else and he hid from everyone for a month afterwards.
because nothing starts ur day off right like darth vader crying heavily over ur naked body
oh my god two words in that just UNIVERSAL LANGUAGE
All hope is lost so quickly I can’t stop laughing.
danish tv is the best thing ever
He went straight to Acceptance. He didn’t even go through the five stages of grief. He just started at Acceptance.