So… I have a few tests to grade.
…another to-do list. Because omg, the next two weeks are going to SUCK. *whimper*
So… let’s deal with this weekend first, shall we?
- Work Stuff
- Grade prof. section 001 and 002 tests.
- locate and grade all extra credit assignments
- give extra credit to the classes i said i would for being on time
- catch up the attendance grades
- organizational mml stuff
- School stuff
- Figure out when next project is due and maybe get a start on that?
- Fill out weekly survey
- Do homework assignment
- Do extra assignment for next week.
- WRITE YOUR FUCKING LIT REVIEW, SERIOUSLY JUST GET OVER YOURSELF AND DO IT, WTF IS EVEN WRONG WITH YOU???
- Write memo #9
- Do NIH online thing
- Write extra memo
- Write memo #10
- Do all the associated readings
- CRY A WHOLE LOT
- Adulting stuff
- change Gabriel’s litter
- clean off my desk
- find and mail my vet license renewal stuff
- get my vision and dental insurance set up so I can get more contact lenses
- mail back my broken moccasins so they can replace them
- Send old handicapped placard back
- Email AVMA guy again to see if he got the tax info you finally sent.
- Take printer in to get fixed (THOUGH I’M SURE IT’S TOO LATE BY NOW, FUCK)
- Go through old junk mail
- Do laundry
- Get pin and register for classes
- get your oil changed and your car inspected
- CRY MORE
- Fun stuff
whether or not you’re going to try to get to Les Mis this weekend
before Arbender leaves or if you’re just going to cry about it from