This is one of the best aquatic turtle enclosures I have ever seen. While it seems over the top, everything present is necessary for happy, healthy turtles. At least 100 gallons of water, filter, heater, basking lamp, UV light, haul out area, and dry land. If all aquatic turtles were kept this way I’d never see any because they would rarely get sick.
Valjean: ONE DAY MOOORE
Marius: ONE DAY MOOORE
Cosette: ONE DAY MOOORE
Eponine: ONE DAY MOOORE
Enjolras: FOR JUST ANOTHER DAAAAAY! For another stolen hour, when the world will feel my power and obeeeey! It’s just another daaaaaay! Feeling like I’ll live foreveeeeer
Enjolras: No wait
Enjolras: Sorry wrong musical
My anaconda don’t want none unless you’re 24601, hun.
- Enjolras – the Affectionate drunk : You think Enjolras is a stuck-up dude with little time for human interaction? Well watch him after 2 shots (the guy doesn’t need more)! He’ll be literally glued to whoever is sat next to him, he’ll comb your hair with his fingers, he’ll tell you how wonderfully everything is and will be. He may cry at some point but that’s because he loves everybody so.much
- Combeferre – the Trivia drunk : you’ve always wanted to hear all about ancient Egypt undergarments and dragonflies’ mating rituals? Combeferre is your guy! He’ll be sweating out knowledge from all his pores with his deep voice, slightly drawling due to the alcohol
- Courfeyrac – the Dancing drunk : He somehow thinks the dancefloor is his very own territory and won’t be asked twice to prove his mastership in hip rolling. He’s bound to end up shirtless and singing and dancing to YMCA at least once
- Grantaire – the Grantaire drunk : He’s very hard to define because his drinking mood varies drastically. He can range from the happy drunk to the melancholic drunk, the passed out drunk, the sardonic drunk… A lot goes on in his head and depending on that day he’ll be either one or the other
- Joly – the Giggling drunk : He will giggle for absolutely everything. Everything is hilarious, from the word “cloud” to the way the light reflects on Enjolras’s hair. The decibels of the giggles increase with the number of drinks he’s had and usually end up at the “roaring grizzly bear” level
- Bossuet – the Clumsy drunk : He’ll fall, he’ll trip, he’ll spill his drink, he’ll spill your drink, he’ll burn his eyebrows with flamable shots, he’ll do it all. They place bets as to how many bruises he’s going to earn before hand (extra point for the exact place + colour)
- Feuilly – the Im-drinking-on-a-budget drunk : which means he’ll take the strong stuff right away, who needs to warm up with beer when you can go for ABSINTH right away guys? Also, “girly” drinks are the highway to tipsy island because of the alcohol hidden behind the sugar so it’s not rare to see him with a piña colada or whatever
- Bahorel – the Loud Just-fuck-me-you-them-up drunk : Not only will he destroy your eardrums but he’ll also fight the slightest douchebag on sight. Someone talking shit? Someone being a bit too handsy? A lawyer? Watch him roll his sleeves before going to battle (bonus Feuilly sighing in the background, holding his flower)
- Jehan – the Philosophical drunk : well, you could also call them the Shit post drunk. From one second to the next, they’re gonna got from cheerful to deeply concerned by life and death matters : “Birds don’t have arms Ferre. They don’t. That’s terrible. What do they do when they trip Ferre? WHAT DO THEY DO?!”
- Marius – the Level-up drunk : Sure, you thought Marius would be the Embarrassing drunk type. But you would be astonished as to what alcohol does to his system! It puffs up his chest, straightens his back, unrolls his tongue and gives him an unpredictable swagger like damn son. Four for you Marius
The opening song from the musical Hamilton performed in American Sign Language by that one girl who did the Guns and Ships one that you really liked!
Link to the performer Hannah’s original youtube video so you can drop a like/comment over there as well 🙂
I think of all the versions of this play I hope to see some day, I want to see this one the most.
Someone please tell my id that it doesn’t need me to write a thousand-page parody of Victor Hugo’s Star Wars, no matter how “awesome” or “fun” it may sound at first
oh my god please, please do
La Guerre des étoiles
UN ESPOIR NOUVEL
Book the First: A Solitary Man
I. Ben Kenobi
In Year 20 of the Empire (Year 10,191 since the forming of the Coruscant Convention), Ben Kenobi was a hermit living beyond the Dune Sea. He was an old man of about fifty-nine years of age; he had occupied his tiny desert hovel since Year 0.
Although it has little direct impact on the story we are about to relate, it nevertheless behooves the author to reveal, if only for the sake of completeness and exactness, the various rumors that circulated the person of “Old Ben” Kenobi. True or false, that which is said of men often occupies as important a place in their lives, and above all in their destinies, as that which they do. Very little was known about Ben Kenobi, in honest truth; it was widely known that he was an offworlder, and a recent newcomer to the barrel soil of Tatooine; it was less-widely known, though no secret, for Kenobi himself would say as much to those who asked, that he was from the planet Stewjon, in the Daly System. How he had come to reside on Tatooine was the source of much speculation.
Once one entered the realm of rumor, however, the accounts varied widely: he was a wizard, some said, or a crazy old man parched by the lack of company. He was alternately a scholar, a monk, a widower, or a scarred veteran of the Clone Wars, come to find what peace was left to him; the fruit-seller at the edge of Mos Eisley, where he came once a month to replenish his stores, claimed he was the last Jedi Knight, fled to the Outer Rim to hide from the depredations of the Empire. In spite of this wide-ranging gossip, or perhaps because of it, Ben Kenobi cut a dashing, mysterious figure to the starved minds of the out-flung desert settlements in which his name was known. He was well-formed, and although shorter than human standard, was still taller than many of the specimens to be found in Tatooine’s slums. He was well-spoken, conscientious, graceful, and learned; he spoke of distant worlds with the familiarity of a spacer and the precision of a Hutt.
as soon as i saw “Although it has little direct impact on the story we are about to relate” i knew this was a solid parody
more of this sort of thing
This glorious post (X) begged for a fitting tribute. Also, I will never let this meme die, even if occasionally I will have to dig out its rotting corpse from the grave where it rests.
May I add the last part?
Always reblog for Luke.
My addition has been included in a meme! This explains why that post is getting notes again.
[gavroche pops up from some hole in the barricade]
good evening dear inspector loVELY EVENING MY DEAR
I HEARD YOU TALKING EARLIER ABOUT THAT OLD MAN’S REAR
SO DONT BELIEVE A WORD HE SAYS CAUSE NONE OF ITS TRUE
THIS COP RIGHT HERE IS PROBABLY GAYER THAN YOU
[LOOKS AT ENJOLRAS]
If these wonderful and inspiring lyrics aren’t one of the changes
incorporated into the 30th anniversary re-orchestration, then I will
personally fire Cameron Mackintosh.