Soft, relaxed, happy Enjolras, who’s all quiet but smiling fondly at his friends’s antics and living the moment fully.
bunch of unrelated les mis headcanons because it’s been a while and I like doing that:
- Grantaire is that one person who wears like a hoodie only in the winter. and maybe like a beanie and those mittens he borrowed from Bossuet like years ago but he got like snot and maybe blood on them last winter so he’s not giving them backl.
- It’s barely above freezing point? screw that, he’s wearing only a tshirt.
- he’s very hairy okay he can stand the cold.
- actually it has nothing do to with his hair but he likes the fact that he has so much of it it’s cute. when it gets long he can braid it.
- it’s indeed very cute.
- he complains a lot when it’s hot though. he can’t stand hot weather.
- Cosette collects jewellery with birds on it! one condition, no cages, though she likes it when there’s a cage but the door is wide open for the little bird.
- Bahorel’s apartment complex has a roof terrasse and it’s his and Feuilly’s favourite place to hang out, share a smoke and talk about things, especially at night. In fact, Bahorel often invites Feuilly when he knows either (or both) of them need to relax a little – from up there the view of the city lights is fantastic. Sometimes they bring pillows and snacks and stay there for hours
- until Feuilly’s falling asleep on Bahorel’s shoulder, that’s it. then, there’s nothing to be done and Bahorel will have to carry him down to his couch and let him sleep the night ‘cause there’s no way he’s waking him up.
- Combeferre is really into city gardening, especially herbs and sprouting seeds. he likes to try new kids every time, hangs the herbs outside and ends up sharing with everyone (he ends up with too much every time, even dried).
- Courfeyrac and Bossuet can hold an entire conversation and totally say what they meant and wanted to say using only quotes from various shows and movies. They do it frequently. Joly tries but he can’t keep a straight face and always messes the quotes up.