this is the most intense Les Mis gif set I’ve seen to date.
Coffee shop AUs are great but what about Cat café AUs though?
- Jehan Feuilly and Cosette run this very popular cat café that doubles as a tea room. Feuilly is always thorough with the kitties’ vaccinations and health, never straining his fuzzy children when they don’t feel like it
- Enjolras isn’t a cat person by any stretch of imagination but went along to humour Courfeyrac, who’s not so much a cat person than an EVERYTHING THAT BREATHES person.
- So when a cat started to purr against his leg, Enjolras was like “what do I do? Is it going to pee on my leg? Courf what the fuck do I do?!”
- Grantaire is fucking LIVING! He comes for the cats more than the drinks. He always has at least 3 on his lap and 2 kittens in the pockets of his hoodie. He makes very realistic cat sketches that Cosette hangs on the walls.
- Combeferre comes there to study often, telling the cats what he’s studying at the time, especially anatomy so that he can demonstrate: “See, you spine has-Yes, I love you too, but stay in place, so your spine-stop moviiiiing”
- Courfeyrac has the time of his life. He dresses the kitties in the homemade outfits Jehan knits, he babytalks them, he tries to teach them tricks, snapchats pics… He’s often guilty of lion kitting (while singing the opening of “Circle of Life” very loudly)
- Bossuet wants to rename all of them to make a team: “You will be Catain Amewrica, you will be the Sulk, you will be Black Meow….”
- Joly is allergic to cats, so he stays away and requests countless snapchat pics and videos to live the experience through his phone, the poor dear
- Jehan can somehow serve tables with a cat steadily sat on their shoulder??? Some say they have an excellent posture. Others evoke witchcraft. Jehan never denies
- Bahorel wants to adopt each and every single one of the cats. He’s extremely possessive with them “No, no don’t go to Courfeyrac, you love me, remember? Why do you… YOU TWO FACED BASTARD I PETTED YOU FOR AN HOUR!”
- Feuilly is the alpha mom of the pack, all the kitties love him. Everytime he comes up to a table, Feuilly steals the show because the cats are suddenly all over him for cuddles. He loves them dearly and wants them healthy and happy
- Cosette can do sick latte art, notably cat faces with cream, the signature drink of the house. She’s the sweetest with everybody and slips free pastry to children. Always wears cat earings to work.
- Marius is allergic to cats, but he’ll show up anyway. No one can tell if he’s blushing from Cosette’s presence or having a rash
I didn’t see you there, forgive me
#VALJEAN IS LIKE #YOU STEP BACK YOUNG BOY #WHAT YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING? #TOUCHING MY LITTLE GIRL? #HOW DARE YOU #I’M AN EX CON #I SPENT 19 YEARS IN PRISON FOR BREAD #I’M TOTALLY READY TO SPEND THE REST OF MY LIFE IN PRISON BECAUSE I DEFENDED MY PRECIOUS LITTLE GIRL (x)
Here’s some sketch of some of Les Amis. I’m new to the fandom and here’s my first contribution !
Joly’s my fav if you can’t tell by all those little hearts
Your Joly is adorable! What a cutie. I love the eyes!
All these designs have really distinctive eyes and clear designs overall! I’d love to see more of them.
Okay, but have you considered: Marius as the world’s awkwardest vampire.
You know what though, the more I think about this the more sense it makes. Marius Pontmercy
- Is already a “Baron”
- Wears all black
- Only goes out at night
- Has one Romance and one Germanic language down; can easily find some place with empty castles
- His father-in-law has slept in a coffin
- Has a track record of reworking his ethical system to whatever suits his strongest interests; would definitely be able to rationalize eating people
- Great at murder
- Frequently seems to not know what decade it is
- All his friends are dead
M. When it rains/snows/storms.
Marius feels a thrill of apprehension as he hears a knocking
at his door over the howling of the wind. It isn’t a storm yet, not truly, but
neither is it a night to be about without business. And what business would
anyone have with him? Not a visitor then – perhaps a neighbor? That thought
does little to quiet Marius’ concerns, given what little he’s seen of them.
But when he opens his door, he finds the ever-smiling face
of Courfeyrac, soaked through and holding out a coat and umbrella – both
miraculously no more than damp.
“Ah, I am delighted to find you at home!” declares
Courfeyrac. “I doubt I’ll be back this way today if I can help it. I was
passing through on my way to visit some associates and wished to pay my
“Some…associates,” says Marius, doubtfully.
Courfeyrac waves a hand in dismissal of the implied
question, sending drops of rain flying. “I must introduce you soon – but never
mind that. I have discovered that this coat is the wrong color for me, and the
cut unflattering. But it would favor you – your build is more classical than
mine and your coloring a match for darker shades. Won’t you take it and spare
me the trouble of throwing it away?”
“I don’t want charity,” says Marius firmly. He may be cold,
and his old coat nearly as full of holes as his rooms are, but he stands on
that. He catches himself looking longingly at the proffered coat and umbrella
and makes himself look Courfeyrac in the face instead.
“Don’t call it charity,” says Courfeyrac mildly, “it’s no
more than a small favor to me if you take it. I do hate to waste such nice
fabric. And if you want to make the favor double, you may aid me by taking this
umbrella before my friends see it. They will tease me mercilessly.
Marius isn’t sure he believes him, but he takes the coat and
umbrella anyway, already feeling a little warmer for reasons he can’t explain.
I AM 100% OK WITH THIS TURNING INTO A CM FIC. 😀 And, AW, Courfeyrac, how utterly transparent can you be?? ^______^ AWWWWWW. Seriously, everything about this made me smile. Thank you!!