Little Les Amis & Co. summer things
- night time gatherings in Jehan’s roof garden, city lights and the smell of flowers
- Bossuet’s collection of the most ridiculously patterned swimming trunks (from neon colours to flamingos to surfing dinosaurs)
- the explosion of freckles in Feuilly’s face after the first really sunny day
- Grantaire using pencils to tie up his hair
- Joly carrying around at least three bottles of sunscreen after Enjolras
turns up with his skin matching the colour of his jacket (It’s red.
Like. Lobster red.)
- Courfeyrac and The Great Seduce Combeferre Plan Of 2K16 (which literally consists of a never ending array of the shortest hot pants imaginable)
- Combeferre and The Great Seduce Courfeyrac Plan Of 2K16 (including tight, short sleeved button-ups because tattoos and also biceps)
- Bahorel arranging both of said plans
- Musichetta barefoot with long swinging maxi skirts
- Cosette teaching Gavroche how to make flower crowns and everyone getting into a competition to get him to give them the first one
- Éponine trying not to get caught smiling fondly at the slightly crooked flower crown on her head but refusing to take it off
- Montparnasse’s choked off sobs in the distance when Marius shows up in socks and sandals
If you’re about to do something stop and think “Would Montparnasse do this?” if yes then don’t do it
Eponine: I’m having a problem with Marius.
Montparnasse: Kill him.
Montparnasse: Then I will kill him FOR you.
Come on Feuilly, maybe he’s just a FAN of your work 😉 (Ba-dum shhhh)
I have to stop saying, ‘How am I going to kill myself out of this one?’ every time there is trouble going on, or at least not out loud.
eponine and gavroche finding a puppy and are unable to take care of it at their home so they give it to montparnasse
montparnasse going out to buy the puppy a bunch of toys and a big fluffy bed
montparnasse taking naps with the puppy in its bed
montparnasse carrying the puppy in his jacket where ever he goes
montparnasse calling the puppy his little fluff ball of crime