List Of Bullshit Stories Anakin Skywalker Has Told Various People About How He Got His Cool Scar™ Which Is Totally Cool Shut Up Everyone:
- fought and killed a sarlacc
- fought and killed two sarlaccs
- fought and killed three sarlaccs, and a lost but strangely aggressive bantha, while wounded and with a sandstorm raging around him (“wait how did you even find so many of them in one place–” “shut up”)
- had to get out of his starfighter while in the middle of an epic battle in order to fix it before it blew up, got hit in the face by debris from the enemy ships he’d destroyed, almost died in the process
- had to defend a group of innocent younglings from certain death by two, no, three, no, five murderous criminals armed with knives while he happened to not have his lightsaber on him and had to fight them bare-handed (“how could you not have your lightsaber on you–” “shut up” “–and how did the criminals even get into the Jedi Temple–” “were you there? no? then let me finish”)
- fought Ventress and totally won, but she just– (Ventress overhears that one and proceeds to laugh hysterically for three hours)
- basically there were just so many near-death experiences
- and incredible fights
- and astonishing shows of strength and skill
- and epic chase scenes across half the galaxy
- and daring, gracefully carried-out plans
- also: [stares off into the distance with a wistful expression] “sand”
“You just see here the quality, the artistry in terms of the light, the shadows. “ [Rick McCallum on the use of light and shadow on ROTS set]
I didn’t understand why people care about their dumb Padawans until I got a dumb Padawan myself. I’ve only known Ahsoka for a day and a half. But if anything happened to her, I would kill everyone in this room and then myself.
I have found a way to save you Padme.
From my nightmares.
Obi-Wan: Anakin, don’t do this.
Obi-Wan: Anakin, don’t-
“I don’t know.” George Lucas admitted during the films production. “I just put it there. I think Anakin got it from slipping in the bathtub, but of course, he’s not going to tell anybody that.”