I had a dream my life would be…
So different from this hell I’m living
♔ : finding the other wearing their clothes
I’m… fairly certain this isn’t what I was meant to write but hey…
need to change.’
looked down at himself, blushing furiously.
I would try something new with my appearance. You said yourself this is an important
meeting, I might as well try and look respectable.’
case ‘respectable’ apparently meant the almost exact replica of Enjolras’ habitual
clothing – simple black coat, light green vest, white shirt and simple white
cravat, tied in the manner that required the least possible time and effort
while still looking presentable. Even his long hair was pulled back into the
definitely un-fashionable ponytail Enjolras preferred.
all very well’ said Enjolras, pinching the bridge of his nose ‘But as I
explained it also holds a certain risk. I suspect there might be a mole in the
group we’re about to meet.’
You said so.’
know us well can of course tell us apart, but to a stranger we now look nigh
identical, but for our height.’
looked up abruptly, with sudden understanding. Prouvaire was smiling his small,
serene smile at him. Enjolras shook his head, expression suddenly soft, and
gently cupped the little poet’s shoulders.
appreciate the thought, my friend, I truly do but I cannot support it.’
looked back up at him, fingers wrapping around Enjolras’ forearms.
needs you now more than ever. Things are coming to a head, I can feel it. You
can too, I know it. You can’t afford to be taken in now. This little bit of
confusion might give you some time to escape if things go awry.’
listen’ Jehan pleaded ‘I’m not the leader the police wants – I’m but a poet who
accidentally wound up with the wrong company and who made some unfortunate
fashion choices. That is all. You need to think of the group above all,
‘Oh Jehan… ‘Enjolras
sighed, squeezing the poet’s shoulders ‘Very well then. If you are certain
about this. But do be careful, you understand?’
ducked his head, smiling.
Oh, but Enjolras? If you wish to repay me you can always post bail if I do get
consider this: Obi Wan’s been in love with Anakin for years, hopelessly pining. he’s fought side by side with him throughout the clone wars, they’ve saved each other countless times, and, in his eyes, they have an unshakeable bond. they’re each other’s closest friends. he sees Anakin struggling, and sees his anger and sadness, but when he reaches out he gets pushed away. Anakin goes to the chancellor instead of Obi Wan, and it hurts, but he understands: Obi Wan is a jedi, after all, and Anakin is angry with the council. Anakin slips farther and farther from him, and obi wan can’t be there for him, even though he wants to be, too wrapped up in the war.
then, his troops turn against him, try to kill him. he survives, and his first thought is Anakin: if the clones are turning against the jedi, then he must be in danger. Anakin’s alive thank god, but Obi Wan then has to watch as the man he loves casts aside the jedi order (and therefore him) and falls to the dark side. then, he watches as Anakin kills defenseless younglings. he’s anguished and horrified: the man he loved is gone forever. he goes to Padme, because he’s desperate to find Anakin, and that’s when his heart is truly and utterly broken beyond repair. this man he loved, the man he’d always loved, had never been his at all, and never could have been.
“anakin is the father, isn’t he?”
CUTE FEUILLY HEADCANONS!
- He really really like soft things. There wasn’t much softness at all in his life until he was a young adult and met a group of people he called him, until he found himself solid and stable enough to allow himself to feel attached to a home.
- So Feuilly really loves everything that’s soft – soft voices and soft music, carrying him to sleep. Fluffy pillows and warm blankets. Plushy armchairs in his friends’ apartments that he always ends up dozing on. The soft light of the sun through his window in the afternoon when he comes home from work. Soft breeze in his hair when he gets out. Scarves and socks and sweaters. His friends’ soft and gentle hands holding his, patting his back, gentle hugs.
- He collects old picture frames, bought mostly in garage sales and flea markets. He has quite an eclectic collection, and always puts photos of his friends in them – he likes how varied and different they all are, like his groupe of friends. He keeps a few very special ones for travel photos, when he gets to travel one day.
- He taught Jehan origami and they have this 1000 paper cranes thing going on – they haven’t decided on a wish, though. Maybe it’s not that important.
- In return for the origami lessons, Jehan is teaching Feuilly the piano! They haven’t gone very far in their lessons because they’re been tipsy and/or otherwise intoxicated pretty much every time they’ve sat down to practice, but they’ll get there.
- Still reads aloud to himself a lot. Sometimes does accents when he’s reading fiction. He’s absolutely terrible at it.
- He totally foster kittens for a local shelter. He’d love to adopt one for real one day, but he doubts his ability to take care of another living being.
- (he’s totally great at it when he does adopt a cat, though)
- The other amis throw him a surprise birthday party every year. And every year, he’s so surprised he cries a little. Like he wasn’t expecting it, even though they always do. Aw, baby.
| ♕ | on n’enterre jamais l’avenir
The Death of Jean Prouvaire: Shoujo Cosette