1. They know that automatic doors open by themselves, ut when they walk towards them they slow down just in case. Sometimes they hold out their hands and pretend it’s magic.
2. They adopt smaller animals and live with them in their homes, sometimes imitating noises and sounds in attempts to communicate.
3. When they see something funny on TV, they immediately repeat it, sometimes to other people who were already in the room watching to begin with.
4. When they like being around someone very much, some humans will take clothing items from the person to have their smell around when they’re gone.
5. Many humans will take their favorite foods away from their regular feeding areas and hold off on eating them until they are sufficiently comfortable and entertained, to maximize on the experience.
6. Sometimes, a human will associate a particular song with an individual or event, and the song will invoke deep emotional reactions.
7. While many humans prefer to sleep alone, a large number of them sleep better when in close contact with another human who they trust and enjoy the company of.
8. When a human is particularly engaged by an enjoyable task or hobby, sometimes they simply forget that their bodies require basic care to survive.
9. Sometimes the urge for them to sneeze suddenly disappears, and they become frustrated with their automatic immune responses
10. Some humans talk in their sleep, or make funny noises or breathing patterns.
11. When a human likes another human, they begin to imitate vocal patterns and mannerisms.
12. Humans come in a wide range of shapes and colors, and many humans will decorate themselves with flashy dyes or fabrics.
13. They will collect random objects with no set objectives in mind- they will gather items such as paper squares, lengths of fabric, puzzle games, and pleasantly-shaped rocks, which they will excitedly show off to other humans.
the most human postive post that could ever exist, I hope aliens find this post