Real Neko Atsume Cats
I know there’s already a similar post floating around, but I had already planned on making my own, and I had very specific breed headcanons! Also, this one includes the most recent cats :3
oh, it REALLY is
like, everyone knows Combeferre is ridiculously knowledgeable about everything. And of COURSE Grantaire can do quotes and citations from every book and article he’s read since he was 12, it’s kinda spooky.
But everyone forgets about Bossuet. Everyone forgets he can and does engage everybody in conversation all the time about whatever they’re into, he’s an easygoing guy, he lets other people go on about their interests, and he listens, and he remembers, and now he’s kicking everyone’s ass at this game by your powers combined.
They’re doing it in teams, and somehow they all end up on the same side. It’s a bloodbath.
it happened once. ONLY ONCE. Now they are Not Allowed to be on the same team, and also they have to have on their team at least one (1) of the following players, for balance : Enjolras, Feuilly, Marius, or Joly* (who are of course all terrifyingly smart, but with a much narrower focus of interests than the game really rewards)
Also, following the Great Boardgame Bloodbath of 1829, Joly and Bossuet are Not Allowed to be on the same team, in any game, ever.
*Joly WOULD have a much wider range of interests, but : Med School. He weeps for all the popular entertainment he’s not having time for these days.
Good Omens Fancast
Richard Ayoade as Aziraphale //
Sendhil Ramamurthy as Crowley
Javert you mean potato.
-bahorel won a flower shop in a fight. He does not remember who he won it from or why he was fighting, only that he also won the guy’s snazzy waistcoat
-bahorel does not know how to run a flower shop and refuses to acknowledge any of the legal side to running a business
-he puts a cryptic ad in the paper looking for a manager, and Cosette is the only person who replies to it
-he and Cosette run the store together and make each other flower crowns on their breaks
-Cosette rides a motorbike to make deliveries. Bahorel uses a tiny old fashioned horse and cart (don’t ask he won it in a bet)
-the rest of the Amis are amazed when they find out giant, buff, tattooed Bahorel works in this tiny place
-he and Cosette make everyone flower crowns on their birthdays
-she will fight anyone who tries to diss their shop like seriously sometimes even Bahorel has to hold her back
-God help anyone who angers them both
Didn’t Crowley wake up in ‘32…?
(I love the idea of him bopping around and enjoying the Romantic weirdness. He WOULD.)
Yes! Yes, he did! *digs up kindle edition*
- Bahorel was the one who introduced him to the rest of Les Amis. They met in a cemetery, Jehan contemplating the mysteries of existence, Bahorel hiding from cops. They ended up discussing theatre and constellations.
- His fashion (well, more like anti-fashion) choices make him a bit too conspicuous for ‘field work’ so he has to keep around an Enjolras-and-Feuilly approved set for more secretive errands.
- His knowledge of various languages comes in handy – oh, what pamphlet drafts and what notes, officer, what are you talking about? These are merely my ponderings on religious texts in Hebrew. See? You can read it if you’d like!
- Talks to his potted plants. (His next door neighbour also does this but apparently he believes threatening them yields the best results. It does, his plants are always lush and beautiful, but Jehan doesn’t have the heart to copy him, so he sticks to kind words. Weird fellow, that neigbour. Always wears sunglasses, even indoors. Jehan approves.)*
- He’s a straight up Disney prince, he feeds the birds whenever he can – and sometimes gives them midnight flute concerts. His neighbours do NOT approve, except the one with the glasses. He says he should keep it up but maybe do it a bit louder.
- He’s very much taken with the idea of Love and falls in love with every second woman he meets (or at least he imagines himself to be in love). Thing is, he’s way too timid to actually talk to girls and even if he managed to get together with someone he wouldn’t know how to proceed. He probably wouldn’t really want to.
- His second favourite person after Bahorel is Combeferre – they’ve gone ghost-hunting together to every single reportedly haunted place in the general vincity of Paris. They also like to discuss linguistics and translation errors in works of literature.
- He tends to make a mistake of idolising people – painting them as larger than life and putting them on a pedestal, out of his own reach. That’s his constant mistake with women, but he does it with men too, sometimes. Enjolras, for example. It took him catching him in a very vulnerable moment to start to see him as a common mortal human – after that, despite their obvious differences they grew pretty close.
- He definitely has at least one skull at home. Nobody ever asked how he’s gotten them but they all suspect they didn’t come from a medical collection…
- He keeps an axlotl. He insist they have the key to immortality. He doesn’t experiment on it or anything, he just keeps it as a pet. (He noticed he’s getting a lot more respect from the neigbour with the glasses since he mentioned this fact to him.)
*In this universe Crowley didn’t sleep through the 19th century.
“EVIL IN GENERAL does not sleep, and therefore doesn’t see why anyone else should. But Crowley liked sleep, it was one of the pleasures of the world. Especially after a heavy meal. He’d slept right through most of the nineteenth century, for example. Not because he needed to, simply because he enjoyed it.*
* Although he did have to get up in 1832 to go to the lavatory.”
Gaiman, Neil; Pratchett, Terry. Good Omens (p. 33). HarperCollins. Kindle Edition.
So, maybe he got up and stuck around for a while because he enjoyed Jehan’s flute playing? ^_^
Napoleon? More like NOPEoleon, am I right?
If you are having a bad day, please unmute.
(Huskie puppy doesn’t quite get the howling thing. Sounds like a baby babbling.)
* day is fixed*
ok. i super needed this.
THIS. The whole world should watch this.
Co-parenting at it’s finest.