- who steals french fries off the other’s plate
Courfeyrac, of course.
- who jokingly moves in for the kiss when someone asks if they’re a couple
Maybe Courfeyrac in the right company, but mostly they just both look bemused.
- who has to bust or bail the other out of jail
Like Jehan and Bahorel, they’re probably there together, but… you know, I’m going to go with Courfeyrac. I think he’s the stealth dadfriend, in bed by ten while Enjolras lures Combeferre into smuggling treasonous pamphlets in the middle of the night.
- who gives the other advice/comfort about dating issues
Combeferre doesn’t have time for dating (imo), and Courfeyrac doesn’t trust Combeferre’s advice.
- who shamelessly cheats at games by reaching over to cover the other’s eyes
Courfeyrac. Combeferre pretends it’s not happening.
- who immediately calls dibs on the top bunk
- who starts and who wins the pillow fights
Courfeyrac starts them, Combeferre amasses far wider array of weapons (bed pillows, couch cushions, throw pillows) and is more technical in his methods, and so wins.
- who says “your pants would look better on their floor” to the other’s potential crush
Combeferre. Everyone except Courfeyrac is stunned.