CoolBookmark on Etsy
I want all the bookmarks!
These are gorgeous and I would lose them within minutes of their first use.
- owns a hedgehog
- also owns one of those fjallraven backpacks
- he is a ginger
- he’s in a band and plays the guitar
- he quilts and he makes quilts for the amis’s birthday
- plays volleyball!
- probably exclusively eats breakfast food
- bought white converse and had the amis doodle on them.
- is always cold
- owns a hoverboard
(( triumvirate icon set :’) feel free to use! ))
Some random Les Amis Christmas headcanons:
- Marius eats his own body-weight in chocolate coins and ends up falling asleep, covered in bits of foil, on Cosette’s shoulder – this happens every year without fail
- Bossuet and Joly make their own Christmas crackers, and the jokes they come up with are always terrible (they end up snorting with laughter into each other’s shoulders while everyone else just groans)
- Jehan isn’t allowed to decorate the tree by himself again after that time he made his own ornaments out of glitter, ribbon, and real skulls, and freaked out pretty much everyone
- Courfeyrac insists that they do Christmas karaoke, which always ends up being at turns brilliant and hilarious. The hilarious is his and Bahorel’s annual duet, the most memorable of which are their version of “Baby it’s Cold Outside”, and that time they roped Joly and Bossuet into joining them so that they could do the Mean Girls “Jingle Bell Rock” dance (during which Bossuet did indeed accidentally kick the stereo at someone).The brilliant is Combeferre, who has a voice like caramel and could make anything sound amazing. And then there’s Grantaire, who doesn’t just sing, but also accompanies himself on the guitar – the first time he did this, Enjolras got so flustered that he left the room half-way through
- Combeferre, Cosette, and sometimes Grantaire, usually do most of the cooking – Feuilly always offers to help, and Cosette never lets him (“you were working Christmas Eve, go sit down and have a rest, you ridiculous man”)
- One time Bahorel and Eponine got Enjolras drunk on really bad wine, resulting in him getting very emotional about “Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer” and giving a half-sweet, half-embarrassing speech in which he told his friends how much he loved them all, and how glad he is that they’re nothing like all Santa’s other reindeer in the song. Then he tripped over the coffee table and landed in Grantaire’s lap, and that is why Enjolras has never been drunk since