if there’s a chance that your actions may lead to galaxy-wide fuck-up, it’s best to just die first and avoid the consequences
a concept: rey’s biological parents are irrelevant, luke is gay, and this new saga is actually all about adoption and chosen families
Ok I love all the Kylo Ren jokes (human trashbag, complete monster, Emo Teen) but like
According to the novel Ben was ten years old when he left home to train with Luke, and fifteen when he destroyed Luke’s Jedi temple
So that means Snoke tempting him to the Dark Side would have involved a lot less offering untold cosmic power; and a lot more child-grooming, and subsequently absconding with a preteen boy
Idk about you but that skeeves me out
He had trouble believing what he was hearing. “So Snoke was watching our son.”
“Always,” she told him. “From the shadows, in the beginning, even before I realized what was happening, he was manipulating everything, pulling our son toward the dark side.”
We don’t know the details for sure, but if the movies go with this, Snoke was definitely grooming Ben from … infancy, pretty much.
There’s also that scene where Snoke tells Ben that he’s trained other people, but nobody like Ben because he’s special. D: D: D:
On a completely serious note, it actually 100% explains the tantrums. When you’re groomed from a really young age (and are hurt at a young age), your maturity in dealing with stressors can be developmentally delayed, and your ability to deal (in general) becomes extremely… fragile. You don’t develop proper coping mechanisms at a critical stage in your development, and even if you’re removed from the stressor your inability cope with them can affect you all throughout your adulthood. A lot of people lash out in anger, because lashing out in anger is what children do. They never really developed past that (mentally), which is kind of why Kylo/Ben acts like he’s 16 when he’s closer to 30. Honestly its pretty tragic.
Chewbacca + hugs
…another to-do list. Because omg, the next two weeks are going to SUCK. *whimper*
So… let’s deal with this weekend first, shall we?
- Work Stuff
- Section 001
- Grade tests
- Organizational MML stuff and emails
Organizational MML stuff and emails
- give extra credit to the classes i said i would for being on time
- School stuff
- Figure out when next project is due and maybe get a start on that?
- Fill out weekly survey
- Do homework assignment
- Do extra assignment for next week.
- WRITE YOUR FUCKING LIT REVIEW, SERIOUSLY JUST GET OVER YOURSELF AND DO IT, WTF IS EVEN WRONG WITH YOU???
- Write memo #9
- Do NIH online thing
- Write extra memo
- Write memo #10
- Do all the associated readings
- CRY A WHOLE LOT
- Adulting stuff
- change Gabriel’s litter
- clean off my desk
- find and mail my vet license renewal stuff
- get my vision and dental insurance set up so I can get more contact lenses
- mail back my broken moccasins so they can replace them
- Send old handicapped placard back
- Email AVMA guy again to see if he got the tax info you finally sent.
- Take printer in to get fixed (THOUGH I’M SURE IT’S TOO LATE BY NOW, FUCK)
- Go through old junk mail
- Do laundry
- Get pin and register for classes
- get your oil changed and your car inspected
- CRY MORE
- Fun stuff
whether or not you’re going to try to get to Les Mis this weekend
before Arbender leaves or if you’re just going to cry about it from