[Star Wars Needs More Lesbians AU: ] In which Sabé AND Padmé fell in love, both knowing it could never be; handmaiden and Queen. And Sabé ultimately failed to protect her.
Tag: YES PLEASE
Can we kickstart this somehow?
Or even a boyfriend!
Idris Elba is a talented cellist whose career was held back due to raising his younger brother alone.
Tom Hiddleston is a jaded Arts & Entertainment columnist who hates the Christmas concert season (thanks to the one horrid Christmas violin recital he gave during his university days – the recital that made him vow never to play in public again).
Idris has such talent and feeling and magic in his performance, though, and Tom finds himself feeling something again. After requesting an interview, he discovers that it isn’t just the music that has captivated him; it’s the gorgeous, brilliant man behind it, too.
Predictable rom-com ups and downs ensue, culminating in a public proposal at the end of and important benefit concert.
Tom writes a song just for Idris and plays it on the violin at their wedding.
They live happily ever after.
HeartStrings – Coming to theaters this December
Can I humbly suggest we add Aldis Hodge to the cast as Idris Elba’s friend from music school who made it pro:
- “ i got you. it’s gonna be okay, you’re going to be okay.”
- “i feel like everyone’s miles away from me.”
- “my mind is a dark place. you don’t want to be there.”
- “i know this hurts, but you have to stay awake.”
- “don’t close your eyes, please don’t close your eyes!”
- “i just want to be numb, i don’t want to feel anything.”
- “please don’t do this, don’t act like you care.”
- “you don’t care, nobody cares, just leave.”
- “you’re my friend, of course i fucking care.”
- “i can’t give up on you, so please don’t give up on yourself.”
- “i love you so much, i forgot what hating myself felt like.”
- “i fucked up, why do you not care?”
- “i can’t walk, just go on without me.”
- “you have broken ribs, take it easy.”
- “i have no idea how to do cpr.”
- “whose blood is that?”
- “apply pressure to the wound, don’t let go.”
- “don’t you dare fucking let go!”
- “what the hell happened to you?”
- “are they dead? did you kill them?”
- “do you know what you’ve done?”
- “you’re either with me or against me.”
- “who the hell did this to you?”
- “are you alright? you hit your head pretty hard…”
- “i can’t see!! what’s happening to me?”
- “when was the last time you ate?”
- “what do you mean you’re fine? you are not fine!”
- “i’m fine, it’s just a flesh wound, i’ll be okay.”
- “for how long? how long were you bottling this up?“
- “there’s so much blood, you won’t last.”
- “are you… throwing up in there?”
- “why aren’t you eating?”
- “just breathe… you’re okay, i promise, just breathe.”
- “i can’t breathe, i can’t –”
- “i woke up, & you were gone.”
- “just tell me something, was it really worth it?”
- “it’s okay to hurt & breakdown. you don’t have to be strong all the time.”
what if ferre is a single dad and his kid really really really loves this one movie (maybe like a disney movie or something) and wants to write to their favorite character so ferre looks up the address of the voice actor and sends the letter and it’s courf and courf writes back and they live in the same town or something so ferre and his kid go meet courf and courf sings a song from the movie and the kid is like :D!!!! and ferre is like oh no he’s hot
The kid is just so happy!! And that makes Ferre so happy!! But he has a hard time showing it because wow the movie does not do justice to how great Cour’fs voice sounds in real life and the character in the movie does not have those dimples or those curls or-
He’s thrown off-guard when his kid asks Courfeyrac if they can meet again and Combeferre is quickly like “I’m sure he’s a very busy man, it was very nice to do this at all.” and Courfeyrac is just like, “No, no, it’s fine. I’d love to see you again.” But he’s looking at Ferre when he says this and oh no those eyes…Combeferre is definitely in trouble.
So later the kid asks if Combeferre liked him and Ferre is just like. “Oh. Yeah he was. Yes. That was very nice. H-he’s very. Yeah. Nice. Love him. N-no I mean. He’s awesome sauce. You know? I like him.”
those who barely missed becoming historic: feuilly
Enjolras cried: “Listen to me, you, Feuilly, valiant artisan, man of the people. I revere you. Yes, you clearly behold the future, yes, you are right. You had neither father nor mother, Feuilly; you adopted humanity for your mother and right for your father.“
Les Miserables Modern AU: Courfeyrac
The others gave more light, he shed more warmth; the truth is, that he possessed all the qualities of a centre, roundness and radiance.
au where cosette runs away to the moulin rouge and meets eponine and they look after eachother
Modern AU Les Misérables: Nitin Chauhan as Combeferre
“He read everything, went to the theatres, attended the courses of public lecturers (…) He was learned, a purist, exact, a graduate of the Polytechnic, a close student, and at the same time, thoughtful “even to chimaeras,” so his friends said. He believed in all dreams.”
I don’t want a Calrissian daughter. No. That will not do… I WANT A GANG OF DAUGHTERS. CALRISSIAN, SMOOTH TALKING, SAAVY BUSINESSWOMEN. CLOUD CITY QUEENS. Imagine Lando with like, five daughters. The Galaxy isn’t ready…
Amandla Stenberg, Samira Wiley, Nicole Beharie, Gugu Mbatha-Raw and Freema Agyeman as Lando Calrissian’s five daughters.
I can even see it…
Amandla is the dreamer/artist/architect? The baby, obviously. Unplanned, obviously.
Samira is the explorer, the surveyor, the speed racer, the occasional smuggler (Daddy doesn’t know, yet), middle child.
Nicole is the party girl, nocturnal, the card player, closest resemblance to their mother, fourth born, force sensitive.
Gugu is the CFO, the natural moneymaker, future politician, Daddy’s girl, the oldest.
Freema is the engineer, the mechanic, the one who keeps Samira flying fast, second born.
the au we all truly deserve is the au where revered badass jedi master shmi skywalker has to somehow explain to the council that she hasn’t broken the code, yes master windu I am aware of how human children happen, yes I know there’s a belly monster growing in me that’s making me crave chandrilan jabanero pepper balls and forcing me to pee every half hour it’d be pretty impressive if I DIDN’T know, however the fact still stands I did not break the code