List Of Bullshit Stories Anakin Skywalker Has Told Various People About How He Got His Cool Scar™ Which Is Totally Cool Shut Up Everyone:
- fought and killed a sarlacc
- fought and killed two sarlaccs
- fought and killed three sarlaccs, and a lost but strangely aggressive bantha, while wounded and with a sandstorm raging around him (“wait how did you even find so many of them in one place–” “shut up”)
- had to get out of his starfighter while in the middle of an epic battle in order to fix it before it blew up, got hit in the face by debris from the enemy ships he’d destroyed, almost died in the process
- had to defend a group of innocent younglings from certain death by two, no, three, no, five murderous criminals armed with knives while he happened to not have his lightsaber on him and had to fight them bare-handed (“how could you not have your lightsaber on you–” “shut up” “–and how did the criminals even get into the Jedi Temple–” “were you there? no? then let me finish”)
- fought Ventress and totally won, but she just– (Ventress overhears that one and proceeds to laugh hysterically for three hours)
- basically there were just so many near-death experiences
- and incredible fights
- and astonishing shows of strength and skill
- and epic chase scenes across half the galaxy
- and daring, gracefully carried-out plans
- also: [stares off into the distance with a wistful expression] “sand”
Throwback Thursday :: Killian working for the votes for Phantom of the Opera’s 2012 West End Eurovision video ident, including message banter with former Les Miserables cast member Scott Garnham, who was busy doing the same vote-gathering for Les Mis’ ident that year.
You can watch Phantom’s video ident The Only Way Is Phantom here.
♠:One character adjusting the other’s jewelry/neck tie/ etc.
It had been raining for days – no, weeks. Perhaps not quite months, though, as Enjolras liked to think he would have noticed his apartment building floating away, despite the piles and piles of student papers he had been focused on reading and grading.
Enjolras didn’t mind the rain, as a general rule. He liked to listen to the sound it made, tap tap tap against the roof punctuating his thoughts and movements. It made it easier to focus, and easier to fall asleep at night, too, when everyone was home and everything was dark. Still, even he had to admit that after so long, the feeling of the warm rays of sun against his face was quite nice.
He wouldn’t go so far as it call it a caress; he tried to avoid the word if he could. A blanket, though, perhaps. An enveloping, reassuring, soothing blanket of light –
“Here,” Feuilly said, suddenly breaking through Enjolras’ reverie. Enjolras tried blinking his eyes open, but had to close them again, the sun shining directly – and painfully – in his pupils. “Take mine.”
“Uh?” Enjolras turned his head towards his friend, squinting. “What?”
“Forgot your sunglasses, didn’t you?” Feuilly shook his head as he pulled off his own sunglasses from his face. “You’ll get a sunburn, lying down like that.”
“What about you?” Enjolras frowned. He nearly swallowed a blade of grass – thank goodness the ground wasn’t soggy anymore, though now that he thought about it, they could have brought an actual blanket.
Feuilly shrugged. “Come on. Just take them.”
Enjolras thought for a moment. He still felt fuzzy, and warm, and quite sleepy; but he raised his head and extended a arm towards his friend; pushing the offered glasses back towards Feuilly’s face, he adjusted them clumsily before grabbing Feuilly’s hat from his head instead, plopping it over his own face as he lay back down.
“There,” Enjolras said. The hat smelled clean, like shampoo, but also a little like oil paint. He didn’t mind.
“Dangerous move,” he heard Feuilly laugh. “But suit yourself.”
He smiled from under the hat when he felt Feuilly lying down next to him.
The French language cannot fully capture the depth and complexity of my thoughts, so I’m incorporating emojis into my speech to better express myself. Winky face.
I’m laughing my ass off right now . You know how we like to joke about Jean Valjean’s name cause it’s repetitive? In his first drafts, Hugo had named him Jean Tréjean… LITERALLY JEAN VERYJEAN
I think this is one of my favorite traits that Anakin has. Even after he lost everything; his wife, his friends, his happiness, most of his limbs, and even more; he still likes to do the spinny thing.